Basilisk Luxury Wrist Watch
Normaler Preis $118.99 USD
Normaler PreisGrundpreis pro
He’s bold, he’s edgy and he’s classy. He’s Basilisk. This elegant skeleton dial watch will turn quite a few heads. So put your suit on, polish your leather shoes and let Basilisk do the rest. The wristwatch is finely cut in stainless steel, boasting a resistant glass cover and a clear analog display that makes it easy to read.
Why it’s a must-have:
- It’s 3 ATM water resistant, meaning you can wash your hands and go out in the rain with it. We don’t recommend swimming or showering with it on, though.
- It’s a mechanical watch, that requires to be hand wound on a daily basis. Just turn the crown clockwise for about 15-20 times. Be careful, though. You might damage it if you go past 20.
- The strap is adjustable and made of high-quality stainless steel.
Basilisk is a mechanical wristwatch, with hand wind movement, which means it will need your care and attention every day. But that’s not a bad thing. You will be personally involved in how your watch works, taking your time to appreciate its beauty and intricate details every time you wind it.
- The case diameter is 4 cm.
- The stainless steel strap is 2 cm wide and 24 cm long.